The Training Societi is committed to ensuring vistors privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
This policy is effective from 3rd January 2012
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact info including email address
- demographic info such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other info relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We use this info to understand visitors needs and provide a better service, in particular for the following:
- internal record keeping
- improve products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other info we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided
- from time to time, we may also use your info to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the info to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring visitors info is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the info we collect online.
We do not store customer’s financial info.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any info you provide whilst visiting such sites.
Info Automatically Logged
These tools use ‘cookies’ – text files kept on your computer to collect standard internet log info and movement on the website in an anonymous form. The info generated by the cookie (including IP address) is transmitted to the respective provider.
This info is used to give us a better understanding of how people use the website.
From 21.1.16 we will use Google Analytics & AdWords remarketing codes to log when people view specific pages on this website. This will enable us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
We’re always looking at ways to improve the Training Societi – if there is any aspect of this website or our policies that causes you concern, please send us feedback and we’ll investigate.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal info in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the info to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal info for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal info to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal info to send you promotional info about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal info which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the info held on you please write to us.
If you believe any info we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible – we will promptly correct any info found to be incorrect.