- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, details of which version of web browser you used, operating system and device type (ie smartphone or computer)
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people at The Training Societi and our website service providers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how people use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to book courses and make transactions
Web analytics software
The info generated by the cookie (including IP address) is transmitted to the respective analytics provider (who are all GDPR compliant).
This info is used to give us a better understanding of how people use the website.
We do not connect IP addresses with other behaviour or data.
We use Google Analytics & AdWords remarketing codes to log when people view specific pages on this website. This enables us to provide targeted advertising.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
NB: If you attend a course with us we need to share your details with the appropriate organisation in order for you to receive certificates, etc – course bookings are subject to Terms & Conditions.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.